On August 9th at 4PM BST, I’m going to talk through the purpose of Cucumber Pro: what problem we want it to solve, and who we’re building it for. You can sign up here.
I’ll talk a little bit about the team behind it, then I’ll give you a demo.
I’ll show you how you can:
- Publish feature files as gorgeous living documentation direct from source control
- Version those documents, using git branches and Releases
- Collaborate around the feature files using in-line conversations
- Publish test results to Cucumber Pro for extra confidence in the documentation
Finally, we’ll look at how you can bring all this together with release approval - allowing business stakeholders to sign off on the requirements, test cases and test results for each release of your product with a single click.
You should attend if you:
- are already invested in BDD as an organisation and ready to
- amplify that investment
- want to empower product owners to stay involved in the BDD process from beginning to end
- need an in-house appliance installation of Cucumber Pro to keep your feature files secure
- have the clout to access the necessary infrastructure to set up an appliance: a Linux server/VM, SMTP & LDAP access, firewall configuration etc.
So if you’re already practising BDD and think your team will improve from this feature set, join us on August 9th for this webinar.
Sign up today
PS - We'll be recording this webinar and will send it to all sign-ups the next day.
P.S join us on Slack to talk Cucumber Pro and BDD in more detail.