We are pleased to announce
aruba version 0.11.1. For a detailed list of changes, please have a look at our
History.md or use the diffing feature of Github.
- Refactored and improved documentation (feature tests) in PR #309
- Reorder rubies in .travis.yml
EventBus to decouple announcers from starting, stopping commands etc. This uses nearly the same implementation like
cucumber. (PR #309)
- Starting/Stopping a command directly (
command.stop) is now reported to the command monitor and
last_command_stopped is updated correctly
Command to make it possible to restart a command
- Added check to prevent a command which has already been started, to be started again. Otherwise you've got hidden commands which are not stopped after a cucumber/rspec/minitest run.
- Adding a lot of documentation to
#run: Now it wants you to pass a
Hash containing the options. The old syntax is still supported, but is deprecated.
#find_command as experimental feature. It searches the started commands from last to first.
- Set stop signal which should be used to stop a process after a timeout or used to terminate a process. This can be used to stop processes running docker + "systemd". If you send a systemd-enable container SIGINT it will be stopped.
- Added a configurable amount of time after a command was started - startup_wait_time. Otherwise you get problems when a process takes to long to startup when you run in background and want to sent it a signal.
<variable> in commandline, e.g.
- Added announce formatter for time spans, e.g.
SpawnProcess etc. are marked as private. Users should use
#run('cmd') and don't use the classes directly.
rvm-methods are deprecated. They too ruby specific.
There are still failing tests of our test suite on Windows. We're going to work on that. Any help is highly appreciated.
Improved support for windows
Fix the windows issues.
We work on improving the documentation. With one of the upcoming versions we plan to release a new
aruba-website with all our documentation.