Aruba 0.11.1 released
- Refactored and improved documentation (feature tests) in PR #309
- Reorder rubies in .travis.yml
EventBusto decouple announcers from starting, stopping commands
etc. This uses nearly the same implementation like
cucumber. (PR #309)
- Starting/Stopping a command directly (
command.stop) is now
reported to the command monitor and
Commandto make it possible to restart a command
- Added check to prevent a command which has already been started, to be
started again. Otherwise you've got hidden commands which are not stopped
after a cucumber/rspec/minitest run.
- Adding a lot of documentation to
#run: Now it wants you to pass a
Hashcontaining the options.
The old syntax is still supported, but is deprecated.
#find_commandas experimental feature. It searches the started
commands from last to first.
- Set stop signal which should be used to stop a process after a timeout or
used to terminate a process. This can be used to stop processes running
docker + "systemd". If you send a systemd-enable container SIGINT it will be
- Added a configurable amount of time after a command was started -
startup_wait_time. Otherwise you get problems when a process takes to long to
startup when you run in background and want to sent it a signal.
<variable>in commandline, e.g.
- Added announce formatter for time spans, e.g.
SpawnProcessetc. are marked as
private. Users should use
#run('cmd')and don't use the classes directly.
rvm-methods are deprecated. They too ruby specific.
There are still failing tests of our test suite on Windows. We're going to work
on that. Any help is highly appreciated.
Improved support for windows
Fix the windows issues.
We work on improving the documentation. With one of the upcoming versions we
plan to release a new
aruba-website with all our documentation.