Aruba 0.10.0 released
- Fix '"#exit_timeout" is deprecated' error (issue #314)
- Add some new steps to make writing documentation easier using "cucumber", "rspec", "minitest" together with "aruba" - see Feature for some examples
- Write output of commands directly to disk if SpawnProcess is used
- Refactored API of cucumber steps to reduce the need for more methods and make it easier for users to write their own steps (issue #306)
aruba initto the cli command to setup environment for aruba (issue #308)
- Added new method
delete_environment_variableto remove environment variable
- Added work around because of method name conflict between Capybara and RSpec
There are still failing tests of our test suite on Windows. We're working on that.
We're going to improve our documentation. Starting with
0.12.0 you can expect to find our documentation on relish. So please stay tuned.
Improved support for windows
Fix the windows issues
New event based notification framework for hooks
We're going to take over some code from cucumber to make our hooks a little bit easier and also improve the user experience of our announcers.