BDD is a team practice which requires the buy-in from development and the business. But the whole team doesn’t need to be in the same room for it to work. Our instructor-led remote training allows your team to learn BDD effectively wherever they are.
We use a mixture of video, virtual whiteboards, and file sharing to allow you to experience and master the core practices behind BDD - Discovery, Formulation and Automation.
Our remote training and coaching sessions can be delivered over a short, intense visit or over a 4 to 5 week period.
- Learn how BDD will help you and your team
- Discover the scope and detail of a story using Example Mapping
- Formulate Gherkin to describe an example
- Hook up scenarios to the system by writing step definitions in code
- Explain the difference between test-driven development and test-after
- 10+ attendees for an on-site class
- Must be attended by a mixture of development, test, and business roles
- In an agile environment or transitioning towards one
"I was very impressed by how well this remote session went. Unfortunately we couldn't go for a beer together, but aside of that I can't think of any improvements."
Part of a small team? Find out about upcoming remote public classes.