Aruba 0.13.0 released
- Added generator and cucumber steps to create ad hoc script files (PR #323, https://github.com/AdrieanKhisbe)
- Made it possible to announce information on command error, using a new option called
activate_announcer_on_command_failure(PR #335, https://github.com/njam)
- Added two new hooks for rspec and cucumber to make troubleshooting feature files easier (PR #338:
- command_content: Outputs command content - helpful for scripts
- command_filesystem_status: Outputs information like group, owner, mode, atime, mtime
- Added colored announcer output similar to the color of
cucumbertags. The color of the output is "cyan".
aruba-core (PR #342)
- Fixed circular require warnings (issue #339)
- Fixed use of old instances variable "@io_wait" (issue #341). Now the
default value for io_wait_timeout can be set correctly.
- Fixed bug in announcer. It announces infomation several times due to duplicate announce-calls.
- Refactored internal
- Refactored announcer: Now it supports blocks for
#announceas well (internal)
There are still failing tests of our test suite on Windows. We're going to work on that. Any help is highly appreciated.
Improved support for windows
Fix the windows issues.
We work on improving the documentation. With one of the upcoming versions we plan to release a new
aruba-website with all our documentation.
Starting work on 1.0.0 release
We're going to release 1.0.0 in the next couple of months. Before that, we want to release our improved documentation and fixed the windows issues. If you're interested in helping us with that, join our chat at